SiteMonitor is a tool to monitor your websites/hosts at regular intervals and notifies you when they are down. SiteMonitor will check at these fixed timed intervals that your website is still functioning correctly. It will also log activity to a log file for future reference. With the response graphs you can easily see the server uptime. This is the no. 1 tool a web administrator needs.
You can use SiteMonitor not only to monitor your website but also servers which have a Web Interface such as Microsoft Exchange Servers, and other mail servers.
SiteMonitor Free Features
- Ping Web Site
- Ping Host (ICMP Ping)
- Check that returned content is correct
- Minimise to Tray
- Launch on Windows Startup
- Checks if Internet Connection is available
- Send email notification on failure (using SMTP or GMail/Google)
- Send SMS Messages using Clickatell or BudgetSMS *
- Response Graphs*
* Feature available in SiteMonitor Free only with a valid unlock code.
Any ideas, comments or feature requests contact us on email email@example.com